Monday 18 January 2016

Page 2: Change of Plan

On my previous article post I discussed my plans for my articles. since then I looked more into my Style Model and noticed that rather than having numerous articles on the page they have one which is the one featured on the main body of the cover. The article I will write about focuses on Tilly who was an X Factor winner started to take drugs and how her life from then has deteriorated.

My style model, The Evening Chronicle thrives on these types of stories and articles, this is because it is about local 'celebrities' who will attract a younger audience. These celebrities are also relatable for the readers, especially younger females, because they class themselves as 'real' people. Also what they do is so extreme that the media can thrive on making stories about them whether they are true or not because they know that readers want to know more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment